It’s Pawty Time is a rapidly growing, five-star rated dog walking and pet sitting business located in Hillsborough, NJ. We provide pet care services in Hillsborough and Belle Mead. We operate 24/7, 365 days a year and offer a variety of services, such as dog walking (15, 30, and 60-minute increments), pet sitting in clients’ homes, overnight stays in
clients’ homes and a pet taxi service.
We are currently looking to add a positive, reliable, and professional team member to help service our clients! You will hold an independent contractor status (you will receive a 1099 at the end of each year). We are looking for someone who would be able to make at least a 6-month commitment. This position will initially serve as a “cover” for call-outs and assist with intermittent pet sitting assignments. There is definitely room for growth and more hours as our company continues to grow! We will only consider candidates who live in or near our service areas in order to ensure you are able to do last-minute or emergency visits for our clients.
- Walking dogs in various weather conditions.
- Pet sitting and supervising dogs or cats in clients’ homes.
- Feeding and providing water based upon client instructions.
- Playing with and exercising dogs or cats during pet sitting visit.
- Picking up and disposing of pet waste, as well as cleaning litter boxes and washing pet bowls.
- Identifying and assessing any illnesses or injuries of pet and transporting them to the appropriate veterinary clinic to seek medical attention.
- Administer medications to pets, as needed.
- Regularly recording information specifying which dogs were walked, the duration of the walks, a brief summary of your visit, and taking photos/videos which will be sent to the client after each completed visit.
- Taking all necessary precautions to ensure that the pets and those around them are safe at all times.
- Complete house sitting duties, such as collecting mail and packages, watering plants, and putting garbage/recycling bins out on designated days.
- Attend meet and greets with potential new clients.
- Provide exceptional care and customer service.
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience working with dogs and cats. Should be comfortable working with all breeds and sizes.
- Must be able to handle larger dogs if needed and keep control of a leash if a dog pulls.
- Comfortable with walking for extended periods of time in all weather conditions.
- Flexible schedule and on-call availability is a plus, but not required. Schedules can vary on a weekly basis.
- Valid driver’s license and a reliable vehicle. Comfortable traveling 50% of the time to all our service areas.
- Sound understanding of dog and cat behavior.
- Pet CPR and First Aid certification is a plus!
- Punctual and reliable
- Trustworthy and responsible
- Have a passion and love for animals!
PLEASE READ FULL JOB DESCRIPTION BEFORE APPLYING – YOU MUST EMAIL US DIRECTLY FOR A COMPLETE JOB APPLICATION TO BE CONSIDERED.
Email: [email protected]